Sunday, April 13, 2008

my29 Doesn't Make ME Laugh Out Loud

Royals 3, Twins 1
Bitch Sox 7, Twins 4
Twins 12, Bitch Sox 5
Twins 5, Royals 0
Twins 2, Royals 0

Royals 4, Twins 1

Why is it that the Twins are incapable of sweeping the Royals? And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if Kevin Slowey had been pitching today, we would have kicked ass. But no, you know. I mean he is on the DL. Which just makes me want to squeal with a vengeance.

Soo... April 16 is this week. Along with, naturally, April 17. Why do those days have significant meaning, you ask? Um.. well. Let's see. It marks the return of Jason Bartlett, bitches! I really miss dearest Jason. Truly, I do. Adam Everett will never ever replace him. No. I'm sorry, Adam. It's not you, it's me, really. Even though you took Jason Tyner's number. It would have been a lot worse if you'd taken 18, yes, but still. 12? Shame.

Francisco Liriano needs to impress me. Obviously he is just coming off of TJ surgery but still. Just because I hold grudges doesn't mean I'm not amazing. I am a firm believer in the fact that he wasn't ready to be moved up and all but it might just be because I don't want Kevin losing his spot in the rotation because.. well, um, he's my favorite and he doesn't deserve to be sent down. Do you know what that would do to my nerves? They'd flipping snap, that's what. Losing Jason in November (10 days after my birthday, bitches. It was the greatest present ever) and possibly Kevin in April would severe my baseball gene to oblivion. Plus not seeing Nicky on a daily basis? Yeah. Not good. So Gardy... don't anger me. That's Bill Smith's job. Okay.

On a leaving note I was going to say that I hate being 6-6 but at the same time I'm not a Tigers fan. Or should I say Tiggers? No, I won't. I keep forgetting we aren't playing the Bitch Sox again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing Jason Bartlett again this week. Losing Barty and then Tyner a short time later was awful! I agree, it is strange that the Twins can't sweep the Royals. Weird. I think we are going to have a most interesting season.
**Becca** aka Twins Sisters

S.Rail said...

oooh Tyner...I miss him so much :(
This will be interesting to see how Bartlett plays. He did pretty well when we faced him in Spring Training...

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.mulberryinoutlet.co.uk]Mulberry Alexa[/url] it's a baby, not only can it not speak or walk or think clearly, but it is going to grow out of those clothes faster than you can earn your money back!(why? you ask. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose jakker[/url] Btkvzvkqc [url=http://csrhelix.com]canada goose[/url]
sexpvf 864884 [url=http://www.chilliwackbombersoutlet.com]canada goose women s whistler parka[/url] 322711 [url=http://www.beatsbydreaonsales.com]beats by dre christmas[/url]