Friday, April 25, 2008

wb cuddy!!!11!1

Twins 5, A's 4
A's 3, Twins 0
A's 11, Twins 2

Pregame
I quit playing Guitar Hero to watch Telly Hughes interview people I would rather not hear talk? Seriously now. I don't need this. Oh well, whatever. We're playing the Rangers. If we don't win, I will cry. Well. Not really, but, still. It'll be close.

I figure I should say I'm VERY happy that Francisco is down in the minors now, but at the same time, I'm somewhat maddened. It's kinda like a big "I told you so" because I never thought Francisco was ready to be pulled up anyways. And allowing 6 runs in 2/3 innings is solid proof of my point. Huzzah. If only May would come sooner. I absolutely need (and by need I mean, "cannot survive much longer/will die without/misses/craves an egg roll right now.") my Kevin Slowey. I hope he knows I miss him. I'm glad he's rehabbing, obviously, but at the same time, I'm disheartened because I cannot even spy him in the dugout.

Am I the only person in the world -- I mean, in my general area -- that doesn't really care about Jason Kubel? He's too slow for my taste I guess. I like guys who can actually run, I've noticed. (i.e. Jason Bartlett, Kevin Slowey [I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying he's quick. so shh.], Nicky Punto, Matt Tolbert.) Sorry Kubes.

Top of the 1st
Even though I have an average of about a D in Geometry, I'm pretty sure I can do Carlos Gomez math. You see: b + hs^1 = bs. Anybody want to figure that one out?

Way to miss, Brendan. But squeals of joy after Carlos 'won' the stolen base battle vs. Kevin Millwood. I want him to steal a crapload of bases now after seeing he leads the A.L. central with 10 already. STUD plz.

Oh, a Mauer walk. You know what I just thought of? Walker, Texas Ranger. Instead, we'll take Mauer, Texas Ranger. But not really. What I actually meant was Mauer, Minnesota Twin. You ever wonder what people would do if Joe was sent outta town? I'm already aware that the women of Minnesota would rebel and kill Bill Smith. I would assist, but not because of Joe's leaving; mainly because of Jason Bartlett's departure. But I guess losing Joe would be a sad, sad day for myself, too.

..what do you mean the inning ended? I was too busy studying my split ends to notice.

Bottom of the 1st
Nice catch Nicky.
^ that was all I saw. I'm a little out of it, my apologies.

Top of the 2nd
Hahahaha. I thought Delmon Young was Carlos Gomez when I glanced at the TV. Oh, say, guys, are you liking the Matt Garza/Jason Bartlett/Delmon Young trade yet? I'm not. teehee.

I'm really not keeping my head right now.

Bottom of the 2nd
I'm super hungry.

2 outs? What is this?! I can't pay attention. Sad. Not like anyone else is either, though. Maybe it's because my sister (10) and her friend (10, has an intelligence level of .0000000000000000001) won't shut their freaking faces. Want to assist me in yelling at them?

Wow, a commercial. Again. uhm. I'm going to try and eat something.. maybe that'll focus me.

Top of the 3rd
Heeeyeyeyey, Gomez: you're adorable.

I think we need to score another run right here in this inning. And with Carlos at third with zeeeeerooo outs we should be eligible. That is, if Baby Jesus Joe can somehow get a hit.
..but if you want to take your second walk, that's cool.

0 out with the bases loaded for Morneauuuu. A nice thing would be a grand slam for ya, Justin--
GRAND SLAM for JUSTIN MORNEAU.

I can predict the f-ing future. Aww! Justin needs to smile more often. Canadian math: gs + rbi(x) = :). [x = 5 and counting]

Why are you, crack-smoking FSN staff, playing the theme song when there's only one out? Not cool.
P.S. thank you to the bottom of the line-up for SUCKING.

Bottom of the 3rd
Uhh it's 5-0 Twins in case you care.

Whoa now Nick. How'd it get to be runners at third and first with 0 out? Err, nevermind. I meant runners at first and second with 0 out. plus a run. Oh I ACTUALLY meant runners at second and third with 0 out plus TWO runs.

OH FOR GOD SAKES NICK BLACKBURN, THIS IS UNCALLED FOR. 0 outs and now it's at 5-4. and Delmon Young sucks at fielding. maybe. Oh and what the F. it's now 5-5 and there's STILL 0 outs. NICK BLACKBURN, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD. Like your last start. So you mean you can shut-out Cleveland but you suck against the Rangers?

heck yes. You can start some hot double plays Joe Mauer! but still, Blackburn. geez.

so I'm leaving to go eat now. and yeah. okay. I might be back.
might.

No comments: